Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Falls City , NE 68355
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for the functionality of robot welders, cutting tables, and CNC equipment on the production floor. The Manufacturing Engineer will also design manufactured products based on customer specifications and application.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and set up of the functionality of robot welders, cutting tables, and CNC equipment on the production floor.
- Prepare bill of materials for parts to be pulled, routed and scheduled through all phases of production.
- Coordinate with the purchasing department for all material requirements to be furnished by vendors.
- Maintain contact with purchasing to ensure that overall ordering of purchased parts will be in a timely manner and will meet scheduling and shipping dates.
- Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication assembly and testing.
- Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications. &nb