VIEW JOBS10/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-16T00:00<p>Do you enjoy finding solutions to improve processes and reduce costs? Are you gifted at managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment? Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, is seeking a results-oriented Senior Manufacturing Engineer –for their Amherst, New York facility.</p><p>Job Description </p><ul><li>Develop, implement and standardize Globally the BOP (Bill of Process) for Machining area - CNC mills, Lathes, grinders etc.</li><li>Develop machining process for CNC equipment, including fixtures, cutting tools, gages</li><li>Elaborate equipment specification</li><li>Conduct Equipment validation</li><li>Support all thermal compressor plants in continuous improvement and cost reduction</li><li>Prepare PFMEA/PCP/work instruction</li><li>Conduct feasibility studies for new processes and vertical Integration</li><li>Support all compressor plants in problem-solving</li><li>Lead/ensure the lessons learned are shared and implemented globally</li><li>Travel of up to 25% of your time to manufacturing plants locally and internationally as well as the customer can be expected</li></ul><p>Qualifications<strong></strong></p><ul><li>Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)</li><li>5-8 years of experience in processes development (preferably with automotive background)</li><li>Knowledge in machining (turning/milling/grinding) - CNC programs</li><li>Experience in developing Engineering documentation such as PCP/SPC/PFMEA/ equipment specifications/work instructions/technical reports</li><li>Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects</li><li>Ability to work effectively in a team environment</li><li>Experience working with vendors and managing equipment build</li><li>Writing skills, including technical reports and equipment specifications</li><li>Willing to travel</li><li>Good communication skills, must be able to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization</li></ul>Labine & AssociatesAmherstNY
VIEW JOBS10/25/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-23T00:00TITLE: SOLIDWORKS Support Engineer
CADimensions, Inc. is a growing Value Added Reseller of Mechanical Engineering Software. Our primary offering includes the 3D CAD Design products from SOLIDWORKS. We have sold to well over 5000 companies and trained several thousand users in 3D Computer Aided Design.
The successful candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot and support the SOLIDWORKS Premium product. They will also have the responsibility to troubleshoot basic MS Windows OS functions relating to the installation of SOLIDWORKS products. Marketing projects such as Tech Tips, blogs, etc., are encouraged but not mandatory. They will be expected to become certified as CSWA, CSWP, and SOLIDWORKS Tech Support.
* Provide best practices recommendations based on customer requirements
* Install and configure SOLIDWORKS Premium to customer requirements as scheduled
* With minimum direction, resolve incoming SOLIDWORKS Premium support requests from clients and provide comprehensive and timely solutions to questions/issues
* Provide technical assistance to team members on customer challenges
* Prioritize through identification of critical issues and take responsibility for a successful resolution related directly to the customers business goals/issues
* Experience with implementation/support/use of CAD systems helpful
* Familiar with general business processes
* Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
* Strong trouble-shooting / resolution skills
* Friendly, helpful attitude toward customer relationship
* Knowledgeable in computers, servers and understanding of networks helpful
* Limited travel is anticipated
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required (English)
* Customer focused and team oriented
* Understanding of engineering principles
* Ability to function independently in a team environment
* Strong problem solving skills
* Must have a valid drivers license and vehicle
* Strong organizational/time management skills
* Computer literate and familiar with Windows Operating Systems
* Must have CAM experience. Proficiency in CAMWorks, MasterCAM, or equivalent CAM package a must. Familiarity with machining a variety of materials on 3- to 5-axis CNC mills and routers preferred.
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes medical insurance options.
Locations where this position can be filled: Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany
Please forward your resume and cover letter to this posting:
Human Resource Manager SPHR SHRM-SCP
6310 Fly Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
VIEW JOBS10/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-16T00:00TITLE: Data Management (DM) Support Engineer
Our clients range from one person boutique firms to large companies with thousands of employees. The mission of our team is to put the proper engineering tools in the hands of our customers so they can realize a shorter time to market, and a reduction in design, manufacturing, and overall operational costs.
CADimensions, Inc., a SOLIDWORKS Reseller in Upstate New York, has an immediate need for a Data Management (DM) Support Engineer. The opening is in our Buffalo location. A DM Support Engineer is responsible for implementations, training, and support activities. They must have the ability to troubleshoot and support the DM product. Ability to troubleshoot basic Windows functions relating to the installation of WPDM & EPDM. Must attain CEPA & CSWS-D certifications.
Provides technical support, consulting and training for all software applications provided by CADimensions, Inc., with main focus on the DM module of SOLIDWORKS.
* Offer pre and post sales application support
* Solve complex problems in a variety of engineering disciplines
* Conduct training classes, seminars, webinars and mentoring as it relates to SOLIDWORKS DM products
* Present SOLIDWORKS DM products to companies exploring new software options
* Visit customers in diverse industries to help them be successful with SOLIDWORKS products
* Receive training on all aspects of SOLIDWORKS products when available
* Become certified through the vendors education programs
* Perform other job related duties that may be assigned as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Associate or Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS, CIS, or other technical related degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to function independently in a team environment ensuring customer success
* Computer literate and familiar with Window Operating Systems
* Strong problem solving, organizational/time management skills
* Strong presentation, written communication and public speaking skills (English)
* Understanding of engineering principles
* Willing and able to travel to customer sites locally and occasional longer distance trips
Ideal (a plus):
* Basic understanding of networking tools and networking principles
* SQL / Database knowledge
* Document Management / CAD Admin experience
* Technical training and consulting B2B
* Mechanical, electrical, product design experience (SOLIDWORKS a plus)
* Programming experience (Visual Basic, .Net, C++, C#)
* CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes medical insurance options.
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: CADimensions, Inc. was founded in 1990 in Upstate NY as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for the CAD/CAM, FEA, and DM industries. CADimensions provides sales, technical support, training, and applications development for the engineering, manufacturing, and educational markets in New York, Vermont, Western Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. In addition to its headquarters in East Syracuse, New York, CADimensions, Inc. also has branch offices in NY Metro, Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, and Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Erie PA.
Our mission is to put the proper engineering tools in the hands of our customers, so they can realize a shorter time to market, and a reduction in design, manufacturing, and overall operational costs. CADimensions, Inc. has been a SOLIDWORKS reseller since 1995 and is a certified Stratasys and Fortus reseller since 2003.
LOCATIONS WITH POSSIBLE OPENINGS: Buffalo, NY
If interested in this position, please respond to our posting on our website.
Wilber Allen SPHR SHRM-SCP
Human Resource Manager