CAC Job Services
Burlington , WI 53105
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Number: 5602
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Burlington, WI
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
Our client, located in Burlington, Wisconsin, is currently seeking to fill the position of Manufacturing Engineer. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. If you are a hard worker, efficient with your time, a quick learner, and a great attitude. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
Responsibilities for this position are focused on supporting the daily operations of our rubber manufacturing processes..
- Technical or Associate's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment that includes applying Lean manufacturing principles to the production process.
- Experience with project management and leadership.
- Experience with equipment installation and vendor coordination including drafting, electrical, pneumatic, and hydrologic prints and experience with cell layouts and process optimization.
- Equipment initiatives related to production optimization; includes planning, purchasing, installation and maintenance of new equipment, and improvements of existing equipment.
- Continuous Improvement initiatives including, but not limited to: process analysis and development/improvement of proper TPM and Standard Work, new technology inquiry and research to support corporate objectives.
- A high level of statistical analysis to lead efforts to improve existing processes to meet specified outcomes within the PDSA framework.
- Respond decisively to quality issues by working with stakeholders to design experiments to drive root cause, identify possible countermeasures, and implement effective and sustainable corrective actions.
- Using a collaborative problem-solving approach as part of working with stakeholder teams at all levels of the organization.
- Works well within a diverse team to systemically identify and address improvements and gauge their effectiveness.
- A technical or Associates degree combined with solid (5+ years) on the job experience in a manufacturing environment that includes applying Lean manufacturing principles to the production process.
- A portfolio of proven project results that resulted in improved quality, delivery, safety and cost.
- An ability to effectively and professionally communicate and collaborate with colleagues and production team members.
- Evidence of proactive problem-solving abilities and effective prioritization and organization to achieve desired results.