Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manufacturing Associate- Mechanical
Vanguard Ems, Inc.
Beaverton , OR 97005
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manufacture higher level assemblies (partial or full box, full system) to specification and in a timely manner
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build partial or full boxes or systems using PCBAs, sheet metal, plastics, hardware, etc.
- Follow process documents and workflow instructions
- Inspect and Quality Check own work/work of others
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using basic hand tools used in electronics manufacturing
- Working knowledge of sheet metal, mechanical parts and hardware
- Basic understanding of torque and torque requirements
- Basic computer skills
- Must read, write and understand English
- Experience building box or system level units
- Electronic manufacturing experience
- Work with extremely small and/or fragile components and tools for extended periods of time
- Read and follow complicated drawings and documentation
- Normal Color Vision
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
Please indicate required rate of pay.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position at this time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.