Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate need for a Tool & Die Manual Machinist that has experience setting up and running manual machines and repairing tools & dies. We will work with the right candidate to teach them our specific equipment if they know the principles of gear cutting and there are many opportunities for advancement within this ISO 9001 certified company.
If you are an experienced Tool & Die Machinist and would like an opportunity to become a successful member of our team and be part of a long-established company with a nice work environment and excellent benefits, please reply to this listing.
Benefits of the Manual Machinist / Tool & Die position:
- This is a direst-hire opportunity
- Full benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k & paid time off.
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
Job Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist / Tool & Die position:
- Safely perform preventative maintenance on die equipment used in manufacturing steel products.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining all dies and die components
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address performance issues/faulty parts.
- Set up and use drill presses, lathes & mills, die grinders, surface grinders, plasma cutter, etc. to make or repair parts.
- Able to read precision measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers & height gauges.
- Safely utilize measuring equipment like electrical meters, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators.
- Basic computer skills to accurately report maintenance work, parts used, and OSHA inspections using a computerized maintenance software program.
- Operate various types of Mobile Equipment (Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.)
Requirements for the Manual Machinist / Tool & Die position:
- Previous Tool & Die experience and mechanical skills including past manual machine operation/set-up experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous die fitting, assembly and disassembly experience.
- Ability to operate manual machines including mills, lathes, grinders, and toolmaker grinders.
- Problem solving skills to identify design improvements and to troubleshoot production issues or inefficiencies.