Manager/Sr. Manager - BI Consulting
Jersey City , NJ 07094
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
The Tiger Analytics team is looking for a BI Technical Product Owner to deliver innovation and tools to global business teams. This is a cross functional role that requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaison with technical teams and interact with internal clients.
- Consult and perform design reviews to ensure business needs are met
- Identify and execute risk mitigation and compliance exercises
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to build and support dashboards. We need the individual to be expert in POWER BI
- Partner with other team members as well as cross-functional partners to support business processes and system solutions
- Manage and resolve client issue escalation and systemic improvements
- Partner with Business Analysts to bring new scalable solutions to business functions
- Lead validation efforts to ensure data quality
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-8 years experience in a BI Manager/Product Owner or related role
- Ability to articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms and architectural options
- Excellent knowledge of POWER BI
- Experience and knowledge with Data Warehouse ETL process
- Experience on Cloud Technologies especially Azure services (Data Lake Gen 2,ADF, SQL Managed Instance)
- Experience with tools and concepts related to data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data
- Consulting experience highly preferred
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.