Manager, US Direct Sales
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NetNation, a division of Ntirety, is a leader in providing innovative, reliable and secure online solutions to SMBs through direct and indirect channels. NetNation delivers reliable, secure, and scalable online solutions to over 500,000 customers worldwide. NetNation has emerged as one of the largest private labeled SMB hosting solution providers in the world due to the companys expertise in developing secure, multi-tenant hosting environments and is committed to providing SMB's with cost effective business solutions. NetNations core products include Domain Names, Web Hosting and Email, and other online applications such as backup and recovery, security and online presences builders. For more information about NetNation, please visit http://www.NetNation.com.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology not the other way around.
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, a leader, and a deal maker? At Ntirety, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
You know that building a team that puts their customers interests first, knows more about them than your competition, uses a Challenger approach - builds the longest lasting relationships. This is why you are consistently an outperformer, and why you should join Ntirety as a Manager, US Direct Sales. You will have a unique opportunity to build on that great success, using your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center using the best tools and technologies required to give you an unfair advantage, in a highly competitive space. You will help a senior team create new customers, both directly and working with existing and new Ntirety partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an inspirational leader in the development and execution of sales strategies that successfully contribute to and achieve revenue goals.
- Establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Lead a sales organization of new customer prospecting and generating new business.
- Drive a balanced portfolio contribution selling: managed private cloud solutions, managed public cloud solutions, database services and implementation services.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and strategically develop a sales strategy to drive new business.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance standards to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Manage your team as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organizations growth.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach your team and prospects about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Ntiretys solutions.
- Drive your team using Account Based Marketing techniques to conduct outbound campaigns to strategic prospects within assigned territories to uncover new opportunities and account targets.
- Manage and coordinate all aspect of sales cycle (strategy, business and technical)
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Align all internal Ntirety resources in full engagement, to close sales, including: sales engineering, marketing, and executives.
- Collaborate with teammates and management on marketing programs, lead generation, and joint selling with channel and technology partners.
- Provide accurate forecasting, reporting and insights.
- Stay current & provocative: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in Ntirety products and solutions.
- Be a passionate promoter of Ntirety culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Ntirety.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in cloud hosting or SaaS environment
- Strategic ThinkingSystematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication helps team tailor communication to the customers needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal InfluenceUses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Networking works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success; ability to effectively manage cross functional teams.
- Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 5000: security, high-availability, networking, hosting, co-location, infrastructure, or applications.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
- Demonstrated experience leading a sales team operating through several business channels and supporting revenue generation for multiple product lines.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Experience identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Professional communication, presentation, and negotiations skills.
- Willingness to travel: Up to 50% required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.