Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The Vituity Team. Our corporate healthcare team includes change makers with a broad range of training and expertise. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of todays complex healthcare landscape. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone. We have a passion for building a culture that cares for our employees, our clients, and our patients.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and health systems we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the Vituityteam, youll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. Youll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And youll have the opportunity to discover work you love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The Manager, Total Rewards in partnership with senior leadership will build a highly efficient, streamlined Compensation and Incentives program for Vituity. This new role for the Enterprise will design and scale our processes and analytics (merit, engagement survey, etc) and ensure that we are learning about our employees and getting better as an organization. This candidate must have experience building compensation and incentive programs in a large organization. This role will have a particular focus on program excellence, data integrity, process improvement and compliance. The Manager ensures objectivity and fairness for employees while supporting the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Compensation & Incentives Strategy
- Development and execution of the Compensation and Incentives Program, including: analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, communication, administration, budget and legal compliance for all Compensation and Incentives programs.
- In collaboration with the Legal and Finance teams, analyze, design, update, and communicate compensation plans, including executive compensation plans, stipend payments, and enterprise compensation.
- Using data and analytics, analyzes complex issues and stays abreast of industry Compensation and Incentives trends to propose new solutions to address organizational gaps and challenges.
- Partners with business leaders to ensure effective design development and successful implementation of programs.
- Provides leadership and direction around participation in market data initiatives, preparing competitive benchmarking analysis as required for base, incentive compensation, draw and commissions.
- Partners with the Recruiting team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy, for new hires and existing employees.
- Leads the Performance, Merit, and Bonus cycles.
Operations and Team Management
- Oversees overall Compensation and Incentives function, program management, and team management
- Ongoing review and evaluation of methodology for job profiles, families, and leveling.
- Monitors the effectiveness of compensation programs, including internal equity and competitive structures, recommending design modifications as appropriate.
- Develops the rewards and recognition program for the enterprise.
- Develops communication materials and lead manager trainings to educate employees on Vituitys philosophies and programs.
Client Relationships and Engagement
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations
- Ensures a productive and engaging work environment in which Vituity is recognized as a career choice, demonstrated by employee satisfaction and retention.
Compliance and risk mitigation
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Audit areas of risk and develop monitoring mechanisms and controls to minimize areas of organizational risk.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 4+ years progressive compensation program building/designing experience in large organizations
- Previous experience setting strategy for a national company with different market conditions, commission structure, and a broad range of employee profiles; partner, employee, exempt, non-exempt, production to executive.
- Track record of leading through transformational change. Seasoned skills to ensure successful adoption of the future state ensuring staff are highly productive in the future state where new processes and tools have been introduced.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present Compensation and Incentives data to leadership
- Demonstrable experience in strategic execution
- Expert understanding of building and maintaining Compensation and Incentives programs
- Exceptional team building ability
- High level leadership experience with the ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Experience in healthcare industry would be a plus.
When you work at Vituity, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. Thats why our employees have voted us aBest Place to Work in the Bay Areafor nine years. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401(k) plan (with a very generous company match like youve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: We not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location:We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
Vituityis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vituity, previously known as CEP and MedAmerica, is a nationwide, multispecialty partnership of top physicians, advanced providers, and industry professionals that provides a wide range of integrated acute care expertise designed to proactively lead positive change in the business and practice of healthcare. With more than 3,000 doctors and clinicians, and 250 practice locations serving over 6.3 million patients annually, Vituitys footprint continues to rapidly expand as it partners with and supports hospitals, health systems, clinics, payers, and employers. Visit vituity.com to learn more.