Manager, Sales Operations And Performance Analysis
Williston , VT 05495
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Manager, Sales Operations & Performance Analysis is primarily focused on deep excellence in data analysis and reporting across Dealer Solutions leveraging Excel, Power BI (or Tableau), some SQL and salesforce reporting and some configurations. The position will also have proven mastery in data visualization through sound forecasting, analytics, customer acquisition cost performance, user/dealer performance, conversion funnel metrics analysis and reporting. This role will report to the President of Dealer Solutions and plays a key role on the dealer solutions leadership team will interpreting and determining the actions for next steps to improve performance with dealers and users, while interacting with the DP executive team on understanding all aspects of operational performance across the Dealer and Partner Solutions group.
- Business Operations - You likely may have worked (1) in the home office supporting field sales teams and/or account managers, or (2) qualified candidates may alternatively have envisioned a transition from finance to business (sales) operations with their career and are experienced aligning sophisticated revenue forecasts supporting a national revenue-based organization
- Performance analysis This position will have significant focus on their analysis and reporting, however strong candidates may likely trend to having a background in data analytics and reporting with the business experience and perspective to help the team formulate action plans, process changes and systems to implement and track the results of these plans. You should have a sense of ease and confidence looking at a group of customers (or SaaS application users) and synthesizing insights from metrics that translate and measure several dimensions of customer performance, satisfaction and growth opportunity. The analysis will involve the intersection of operational KPIs with financial performance and unit level economics and profitability. Analysis will involve uncovering what best performing dealerships and users are doing and why, then representing these factors for success with metrics, tables of data, graphs and data visualization. Additional performance analysis will be on regional, state, and individual account manager performance with their assigned territories.
Further examples of the types of analysis include the investigation of which factors drive the highest conversion funnel metrics with regards to customer savings on insurance, user and store operational practices, amounts and distributions of lead referral fees, other financial incentive programs for dealers and managers, and the corresponding effect of incentive programs on user engagement and performance in comparison to unit level economics and profitability.
- Deep Excel skills
- Deep experience with data analysis, pivot tables, Excel, and power BI advanced user
- Wicked charts, graphs, reporting enough design skills with Excel charts and Powerpoint to make presentations look awesome, able to follow design templates for reports and charts
- Some Database skills, familiar with SQL, uses in their work. not an expert. Not sourcing and cleaning data from source systems, manipulating existing datasets
- Nice to have Salesforce.com user and configuration, reporting
- Process understanding, mapping, systems thinker
- Additional skills: verbal and written communication, cross-functional project management
DealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, which include
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Discounted Edge & Fitness Membership
- Wide variety of local discounts