Manager - Paid Social Media
Hollywood , CA 90028
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Exverus Media is hiring a Manager- Paid Social Media to join our team!
Exverus Media is the data-driven media agency for culture creating, growth-stage brands. From our home office in Los Angeles (and remote!), weve won Small Agency of the Year: Media from AdWeek, YouTube Ad of the Year, Media Plan of the Year from AdWeek four times, and were named the fastest growing full-service media agency in the world twice.
Located in the heart of Hollywood with a stunning office overlooking Los Angeles (and remote!), we offer unlimited vacation and a culture where we are continuously renovating the agency to manage work/life balance. Our clients include household names like MasterClass, Coca-Cola, Premier Nutrition and many more.
We are analytical. We are creative. And we are human - prioritizing our relationships with teammates and clients above everything else. Are you all of these things, and looking to take the next step in your career?
About the Role:
The Manager- Paid Social Media will be a key player charged with building and refining our paid social strategies, planning and client service. We want someone that can come in and make social their own kingdom, taking ownership and working hand in hand with clients and the planning team. This role will be a key experimenter, communicator and collaborator with internal and external personnel and the client teams.
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
- Understand the clients product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Review and analyze competitor sites.
- Develop forecasts and plans, using input from the Associate Media Directors.
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, insights, optimizations, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics.
- Deliver client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status.
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
- You'll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
- We need you to bring a minimum of 3 years of paid social campaign management experience to qualify for a role at this level.
- You'll be a true cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- You'll have a solid record in growing account scale and success, and delivering great customer experiences through your working relationships on the client side.
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired, but we've been known to hire talent from publishers, clients and ad-tech backgrounds too.
- Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Experience with Skai/Kenshoo a huge plus
A Few Other Things:
- Represent Exverus professionally with clients
- A positive, customer-centric attitude toward work
- Foster an environment for growth and learning
- Proven project management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and a flair for storytelling
- Proven ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Strong client-facing presentation skills and demonstrated client relationships
- Ensure that deadlines are met, including managing internal/external expectations
- Promote a supportive working environment where new ideas are welcomed
- Focus on problem solving and solutions
- Ensure the team is regularly informed and updated regarding client needs and strategies
As an Exverus Employee You Will Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited paid time off policy + mandatory minimum vacation per year
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) w/ matching, all the big ones)
- A life. You will not be trapped here until 9 oclock every evening.
When You Meet Us:
We will talk about your direct experience leading a clients media strategy from strategy to reporting, your experience providing new ideas and fresh thinking, and your desire to work in a dynamic, award-winning environment with world class brands and people
We look forward to meeting you!