Manager, Organizational Change Management
Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
Lancaster , PA 17604
Posted 2 months ago
Our Manager, Organizational Change Management role is a brand new position and will navigate our organization through our strategic plan to expand, simplify, and strengthen our business. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Transformation, you will create and implement change management strategies that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance. The Manager, Organizational Change Management drives faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes.
Location: 2500 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17604 - working remote due to COVID
Manager, Organizational Change Management Salary:$100,000 - $140,000, based on experience (Gr. 12/13/14)
How youll contribute to the team:
- Develop strong relationships across the organization, especially with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Create comprehensive organizational change management strategies that lead to smooth adoption of changes.
- Assess organizational culture, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor change management approaches.
- Own stakeholder analysis efforts, conducting stakeholder interviews, analyzing needs and synthesizing findings.
- Managing execution of change initiatives.
- Assess organization alignment and readiness for change and develop interventions to improve alignment.
- Identify change risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans and assess the effectiveness.
- Analyzing learning needs, developing training approaches and curricula, and leading the development of in-person, virtual, and on-demand training programs
- Guide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop end-user training materials and conduct train-the-trainer sessions.
- Managing Senior Leadership and stakeholder expectations and engagement.
- Develop approaches to sustain and fully realize change goals following implementation.
- 10-20% travel expected.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Business degree, Human Resources degree, Psychology degree; Bachelor's - or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of experience providing change management solutions
- 3+ years of experience supporting large-scale process, technology or transformation initiatives
- 3+ years of organizational effectiveness experience in a manufacturing or operations environment
- 3+ strong project management experience including schedule, scope, issue and risk management
We'll be excited if you have:
- Certification in Organizational Change Management or PMP
Youll see it in the vibrant colors of your school hallway, doctors and nurses will walk it while caring for your loved ones, your family will gather on it while creating everlasting memories. We are North Americas #1 producer of resilient flooring products and our mission is to inspire great spaces.
Thats us. Thats Armstrong Flooring.
Community & Philanthropy: We have a heritage of investing millions of dollars in programs that enhance the neighborhoods where we live and work. Additionally, were proud that our employees regularly and willingly give of their time and talents to support the efforts of local organizations.
Sustainability: Armstrong Flooring has a long-standing reputation for sustainable innovation, starting with using cork waste to make linoleum floors over 100 years ago. We continue to develop products that have lower environmental footprints, and in some cases, reduce the environmental footprints of the buildings where they are installed.
At Armstrong Flooring, every employee has a development plan and discussions around career growth. We have many employees with diverse backgrounds and career paths. We offer the following opportunities which promote a growth culture:
- On-the-Job training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Instructor-led & online courses
- Job shadowing
- Cross-functional team projects
- Choice of competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans - effective Day 1 of employment
- 401k with company match (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription plan with mail-order options
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation with graduated schedule & option to purchase more
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company celebrations & department gatherings
- Recognition program
- Service awards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Armstrong Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets