Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manager Of Volunteer And Student Services
South Shore Health System
South Weymouth , MA 02190
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manager of Volunteer and Student Services
At South Shore Health System, we are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce for now and in the future. We provide volunteer and career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and system locations.
In this newly created role as the Manager of Volunteer and Student Services, you will:
- lead a volunteer program of over 450 volunteers
- inspire dedicated volunteers who devote their own time to fulfill the mission of our organization
- identify work throughout the organization that can be accomplished by volunteers and promote their services
- build strong relationships with educational community leaders
- maintain existing partnership with local high school programs
- partner with Talent Acquisition Manager to create and develop business relationships for diversity initiatives
- develop volunteer activities, shadow programs, education partnerships, and attend diversity and student events that will align with the systems' long term goals and vision
- serve as a liaison for external partnerships and monitors success and tracks activity through quarterly reports
- research current and future trends that will shape healthcare talent development
- advise, coach, educate and collaborate with system leaders on volunteer, education and diversity initiatives
Candidates must be an experienced Human Resource professional or have lead a Volunteer Program for 7- 10 years. Candidates should possess leadership skills with a demonstrated record of achievement , capacity for differentiated thinking, strong work ethic, teamwork, excellent communicator, and the enthusiasm to work with others. Key qualifications for this role include: ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships, excellent project management skills, strategic and creative workforce planning skills, flexible thinking, enjoys public speaking and presentation; bachelor's degree preferred. This position reports to the Executive Director of Human Resources.