Manager Of Technology, Service Desk
Temecula , CA 92590
Posted 4 weeks ago
Our mission at Perceptyx is simple: to help people and organizations thrive. Its focused. It drives us. We work closely with Enterprise Level clients, listen to their vision, formulate a comprehensive plan, and implement an innovative solution that will empower organizations to thrive! We are unique and we put our customers first. We employ a solid, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee engagement survey project swiftly from vision to reality. https://perceptyx.com/
The chosen Manager Technology, Service Desk will lead, develop and drive the Perceptyx Service Desk Team to elevated levels of employee experience and performance, and also provide strategic technical management and hands-on involvement in day-to-day technical operations. They will be responsible for guiding the Service Desk team in implementing best practices for Windows and MAC based work environments, system administration of key systems that support our employees and contractors, manage user security, single-sign-on system internal office systems and cloud-based office productivity tools. The Manager Technology, Service Desk will build and maintain positive working relationships across the organization with all internal and external partners and will possess an analytical, proactive, and team-oriented personality.
The chosen candidate will eventually need to be within driving distance to Temecula, CA as this career opportunity will require them to come into our headquarters 4-5 days per week.
What you will do:
- Overall troubleshooting and support of the office systems and peripherals, while meeting service level agreements.
- Provide effective coaching and development of direct reports; Manage and drive team performance and productivity.
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT service desk policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentation and continuously enhance all office systems and support processes.
- Forecast, plan and manage future expansion of office systems.
- office system security and compliance
- office system upgrades and installations
- office hardware & peripheral/office system software
- vendor management for office systems (wireless, software, and hardware)
- work with asset management to ensure our policies and procedures are followed
- Work closely with the data center operations, information security, and HR teams to institute best practices for onboarding and off-boarding of talent.
- Provide off-hours support and systems maintenance, both scheduled and unscheduled, as required.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or closely related field preferred
- 7+ years' experience in supporting service desk operations including people management (at least 5 years of system admin hands on experience).
- Security and compliance minded individual subscribing to least privilege and best practice methods.
- An ambitious nature with a demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize effectively, and problem solve under the demand of meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to identify/research and troubleshoot issues stemming from multiple sources including Hardware, Software, OS, and Network equipment.
- Working knowledge of networking, wireless, servers, and security principles.
- Knowledge of Single Sign-on (SSO) /, Two factor Administration
- Extensive experience with Office 365, Exchange 365 configurations and Zoom
- Experience with:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- G-Suite and JAMF integration with Windows and MAC platforms
- Updating Windows and Mac OS
- Administration of Apple mobile devices, remote access, systems imaging, and virus/malware removal
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- The ability to think and act like an Entrepreneur in a greenfield opportunity
- Flexible work from home schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- An engaging work environment that is named as one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume