Manager Of IT Audit
Los Angeles , CA 90071
Posted 2 weeks ago
Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Manager of IT Audit
to join their team inLos Angeles, CAon
basis.Risk Management Division
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of our clients Risk Management team. The focus is on ensuring business activities remain safe, compliant, and well-positioned for future opportunity and sustainable growth.Responsibilities
- Plans, leads, and executes moderate to high complexity risk-based audits, targeted reviews, etc. in accordance with audit methodology
- Collaborates with Non-IT (e.g., Operational, Financial, Wealth Management, etc.) Audit counterparts during all phases of an integrated audit to ensure sufficient IT audit coverage. This includes assessing business processes to identity the key application(s) utilized in processes and the top risks and controls that should be reviewed in the audit.
- Leads interviews and walkthroughs of IT and business process with the objective to identity top risk, key controls and define the audit scope and audit work programs
- Develops and executes test steps and sampling strategy that adequately and efficiently substantiate that identified controls are designed and operating effectively
- Incorporates the use of data analytics to improve audit efficiency and broaden the audited population
- Ensures all audit work (e.g., work papers, reports, etc.) conforms to the audit methodology, including those performed by staff
- Drafts and communicates audit findings/audit report to executive and senior management to address identified risks, exposures, and root causes
- Obtains and assesses responses to audit findings to ensure management action plans and target due dates are adequate in addressing the risk(s) and root cause(s) in a timely matter
- Where applicable, supervises staff and provides team members with appropriate guidance during the course of audits
- Where applicable, serves as the first line of review for staff work and provided corrective feedback were necessary
- Acts as a role model/mentor to lower-level Auditors
- Performs on-the-job training of staff auditors and prepares and conducts formal/informal training for less experienced staff members.
- Where applicable, provides input on audit staff performance
- Oversees, trains, and manages co-sourced audits or consultants to ensure work product meets audit methodology expectations, as needed
- Keeps respective Director or Auditor-in-Charge apprised of project status, observations, and audit findings.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a matrixed organization with proven ability to multitask and prioritize activities.
- Perform on-going and pro-active evaluation of significant projects and large-scale business initiatives for the purposes of identifying possible unmitigated risks and providing advisory services. Project types include, but are not limited to, integration of newly acquired businesses, implementation of new systems or technology (SDLC), enhancements of significant systems, etc.
- Assists in quarterly Continuous Monitoring activities, which include but are not limited to, performing risk assessments of assigned IT functions/depts., develop continuous assurance data analytics test strategies
- Takes responsibility to develop own personal and professional leadership skills and capabilities
- Participates in social, charitable, or inclusive committees within Internal Audit or RBC
- Build trusting relationships with Internal Audit peers and business partners
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information systems, or related field required.
- Minimum 7 years of audit experience or related experience
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional or CIA - Certified Internal Auditor or CISM - Certified Information Security Manager or CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Must possess strong managerial, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an IT department along with at least 4 years in banking or financial services, or equivalent experience in a consulting capacity
- Experience in use of data analytics, visualization, and reporting -- e.g., Tableau.
- Capable of working in an agile and dynamic team-based environment, can tolerate ambiguity, able to function independently, and demonstrates critical problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledgeable in and prior audit experience in auditing Cyber/Information Security controls (NIST, FFIEC CAT, etc.), Data Protection controls (DLP, Encryption technology, etc.) IT related Privacy Laws and Regulations (e.g., GLBA), SQL/Oracle Database, Active Directory, Cloud Computing (Azure), BCP/DR, Service Management, Microsoft Active Directory, Digital Technology controls, SSDLC, Malware, Asset Management
- Knowledgeable in COBIT
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.