Primary responsibilities include:
* Program administration, ensuring quality services achieving positive outcomes for clients are provided per regulations and in accordance with Noble's quality of standards;
* Staff supervision, mentoring, and training;
* Coordinating schedules for staff and clients to ensure effective and efficient utilization of service hours;
* Communication with members of the individuals' support teams; oversight of client finances and health and safety needs;
* Rotating on-call responsibilites
Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation, psychology or related field preferred, but not required. Minimum of 2-years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, preferably in residential services. previous supervisory experience preferred.
Noble Of Indiana