Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manager Of Ad Operations
Boston , MA 02210
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ownerIQ, or The Q, is focused on leading the data markets evolution towards transparency, relevancy and choice. We are bringing the most valuable consumer data to market explicit shopping and purchasing data from retailers and brands to power a new data economy: The Second-Party Data marketplace.
We are seeking a manager within our Ad Operations Team. The person in the role now has taken on a new role in the organization so we have opened a backfill position.
Ad Operations is a critical function within our organization. It is a very well run team and has served as a launchpad for many Q'ers that have moved into roles within our account management, sales, analytics and delivery functions. We are looking for a strong manager that can help prioritize work, manage and mentor the team for success, oversee day to day responsibilities of the Ad Operations Specialists and QA campaign set up.
The ideal candidate will be a strong manager with exceptional organization and communication skills, advertising and/or media operations background and a strong working knowledge of the programmatic space.
- Manage the team's execution of timely campaign launch cycles to make sure they fall within our SLAs, while maintaining high degree of campaign setup accuracy
- Train and mentor new team members to ensure they are set up for success, encourage and support development activity
- Ensure all campaign components are running in accordance with ad specifications and campaign goals across the life of the campaign
- Provide technical support for sales and engineering teams to help troubleshoot platform problems
- Be a point of escalation for triage on campaigns post-launch for pacing and performance issues caused by discrepancies, creative rejections, etc.
- Be responsive to all customer requests and provide timely customer service and best-in-class service
- Be an expert/go to for strategic suggestions based on knowledge of internal products and industry standards
- Act as the point of contact for third party partners
- Work with Director of Operations on team member goals and creating efficiencies across the Ad Ops team
- Lead team meetings and hold 1x1's with team members
- Participate in hiring and performance management activities
- 3-5 years professional experience within the digital advertising ecosystem (programmatic experience preferred)
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Strong time management skills
- Competitive base salary and sales compensation plan
- Excellent health & welfare benefits
- Equity Grants
- Variety of local beers on tap
- Friday breakfast and afternoon snacks and company paid lunch every month
- Flexible paid vacation time + 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave for both new mother & fathers (up to 12 weeks)
- Transportation to and from South and North Stations