Manager, Global Mobility Finance Lead
United Technologies Corp.
Syracuse , NY 13202
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic?
At Carrier, we believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for highly motivated individual to assume the Senior Manager of Global Mobility Accounting role within the Controller’s organization responsible for managing accounting associated with Carrier’s expatriate employee population.
Primary responsibilities include:
- You'll have the overall responsibility for Global Mobility ledger accounts
- Responsible for setup of assignment cost collector upon assignment initiation
- Processes invoices and tax payments based on authorized approvals (Global Mobility HR)
- Ensures posting of US centralized pay groups to assignment cost collectors
- Records assignment of tax accruals where applicable
- You'll ensure timely cross-charge of assignment costs to appropriate host location
- Ensures costs follow assignee for Global Mobility population (governance)
- You'll provide centralized oversight and reports on assignment costs for BU
- Tracks signed intercompany agreements that support cross charge arrangements
Education / Certifications:
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- MBA a plus
Experience / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of related corporate accounting experience
- Robust accounting and controls experience
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- SAP and Hyperion Financial Management experience required
- Global mobility payroll / tax experience a plus
- You should possess strong communication with the demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of Controller's department and other support functions (HR, Legal, Tax) and Business Unit staff and management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.