Manager, Digital Marketing
Miami Beach , FL 33139
Posted 2 months ago
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Floridas largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is a looking for a creative and agile Manager, Digital Marketing to join our Marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Partnerships and is based in Miami Beach, FL. The Manager will have a cross-functional role within the organization, working closely with Product and Retail Operations teams to enhance the customer experience and drive sales.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Manage web shopping experience
- Manage third-party graphic designers, web designers and videographers to create unique and compliant content
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Website design, management, and updates
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Create and manage content marketing strategies (blog, lead generation, customer journey, etc.)
- Manage projects across marketing and other internal teams including delegating tasks, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Identify market trends on both a national and local basis
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing the execution of digital campaigns across multiple channels
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office Level 2 Background Screening
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability to independently use WordPress, Drupal, HTML and other basic content management systems
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Graphic Design
- UI/UX Design
- General cannabis knowledge and compliance, knowledge of the Florida Medical Marijuana Rules & Regulations is a plus
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision insurance offered
- Colleagues with diverse backgrounds in not only cannabis, but finance, tech, manufacturing, automotive, and more!
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.