Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manager, Client Accounts
Farmington Hills , Michigan 48335
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manager, Client Accounts
Client Success is pleased to announce we have an opening for Manager, Client Accounts who will play a key role in managing the team of Client Success Managers in our US headquarters location. This role will also manage direct account relationships as a CSM for US based clients.Job Title: Manager, Client Accounts
Department: Client Center
Reports To: Director, Client Center
Supervises: Client Success Managers located in our Farmington Hills OfficeWork Location:
Farmington Hills, MichiganJob Attributes
- Travel: Monthly to Whitby, ON
- High stress situations when dealing with critical timelines and escalations
- Long work hours during peak times
- People management
- 5 years experience in an account management oriented role
- Experience managing large accounts with complex internal and external stakeholder structure
- 2 + years in a supervisory role with direct reports
- Proven success in building and developing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conflict resolution, change management, problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong time management skills with proven experience managing numerous client deliverables.
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Retail, channel or manufacturing operations experience
- Bilingual (French)
- Previous experience with client accounts mentioned
- 2 + years in the channel incentive industry
- Coaching and development of direct reports
- Lead and build a strong team with a focus on constant skill development and improvement
- Provide clients with best in class account management
- Gain and maintain deep understanding of our clients business, programs, and operational needs to drive win-win outcomes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the client at various levels.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client on day to day account activity, including clear communication across the Clients operational areas and 360 operational areas.
- Collaborate with internal teams to champion client needs, timelines, and requirements.
- Work closely with Business Operations, Programs, Development, Contact Center(s), and Client Success Executives to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution
- Provide best practices and continuous improvement advice to clients
- Lead the creation and delivery of client business reviews
- Work with multiple teams to proactively develop unique solutions, ideas and improved processes
- Work with cross functional teams to achieve department and client goals
- Foster innovation by sharing best practices and innovative ways client can leverage the 360
- Monitor and address revenue, claim, interaction, on holds, notifications and other business KPIs that impact Client NPS