Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Aspirion Health Resources
Columbus , GA 31901
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provides guidance and advice to analysts for effective and efficient claims processing. Oversees employee quality, quantity and schedule adherence. Reports productivity analysis to Director of Operations. Maintains status of all facilities they are managing. Delegates and reallocates work when needed. Regularly evaluates performance. Stay well-organized and pay close attention to detail. Correspond with hospital contacts with appropriate language while following the specific facility and department protocol. Interact with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure; remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as necessary.
- Able to understand and able to explain and respond to financial reporting and adjust accordingly
- Ability to adjust workflow
- Ability to obtain financial goals
- Provides training and support to other employees
- Acts as a liaison with hospital personnel
- Assigns work to other team members equitably
- Manages escalated client and operational issues
- Manages custom client requests
- Manages change and change conflict
- Maintains hospital action log
- Analyzes monthly client reports and adds summary of information for historical context
- Provides reporting to Executive Team
- Measures and provides feedback on quality of registration to hospital coordinator
- Brings any client concerns to the attention of Aspirion administration and offers suggestions to resolve these issues
- Prepares both informal and written performance evaluations of team members as needed
- Reviews and approves correspondence for other team members
- Reviews and approves requested time off for team members
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with client hospital and making sure all expectations are met
- Communicates any needs for process revision and/ or training to hospital and Aspirion administration
- Provides all formal and informal training for new and existing employees
- Maintains master inventory
- Two three years managerial experience, showing an increase in responsibility.
- Consistent and successful management experience
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelors in Business Administration a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Proven ability to think critically
- Needs no supervision to perform
- Proven track record of exceptionally high performance
At Aspirion Health Resources we invest in our employees by offering unlimited opportunities for advancement, a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance upon hire, matching 401k, competitive salaries and incentive programs.