Management Trainee will be trained and developed for a career in finance as a mortgage loan processor. The trainee program will provide a combination of education, job-specific training, and practical work experience to support the trainee’s ability to successfully pass the State exam and to earn the required credential(s) to work as a licensed or certified mortgage loan professional. The trainee program is designed to provide comprehensive and intensive learning and developmental experiences that can be immediately applied within the workplace. Upon completion of trainee program the goal is immediate transition into full-time employment as a Office Manager.
To maximize trainee’s job knowledge and skill retention and provide practical work experience for program participants in preparation for seamless transition to a branch management position.
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations or other designated manager/administrator/executive and in accordance with training and corporate policy/procedure, student personnel will perform the following tasks:
• Interview loan applicants to obtain personal and financial data and to assist in completing applications.
• Input customer loan information and data into company proprietary loan system to complete a record of customer loan profile.
• Collect documentation pursuant to checklist, examine, and verify customer financial documents for accuracy and completion.
• Contact customers on behalf of company by telephone, mail, or in person to collect documentation, provide advise concerning loan process, updates, and other required company communications.
• Receive incoming calls, inquire by internal protocols for information, to answer questions and otherwise advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
• Complete incoming customer profiles efficiently for transfer into preapproval process.
• Interact with 3rd party professional processors to promote loan process as intended by company, collect loan process information to update customers, and update and/or alert appropriate internal company parties as necessary to support efficient loan processes, every single time.
• Other tasks may be assigned and performed as needed
Prefer at least 2 years real estate, banking and/or lending experience
• Good computing skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Good writing, voice, and communication skills.
• Education: Formal college education preferred.
• Knowledge of Calyx Software, a plus
• Knowledge of CRM, a plus
• Mortgage License or NMLS registered banker, a plus
• Bilingual, Creole and/or Spanish, a plus
• Critical Thinking • Reading Comprehension • Service Orientation • Judgment and Decision Making • Time Management • Complex Problem Solving
Reddish Bull Finance