Gibbs Oil Company LP
Portsmouth , NH 03801
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Gibbs Oil has an opening for a Phillips 66 Convenience Store Assistant Manager in Portsmouth, NH.
The basic duties for this position include, but are not limited to;
All aspects of assisting the manager with the day to day running of the station, station appearance, completing both daily and shift paperwork, completing counts, stocking, ordering and keeping the location fully stocked at all times, customer service, cleaning, shift coverage and training employees.
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in managing a fast paced, customer oreinted environment, NOW is the time to apply!
If you want to join our team start by sending in your resume today.
Some Position Requirements are, but not limited to:
- Experience in Retail and Customer Service
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Completion of All required day to day paperwork, ordering and running of the location when the manager isn't present
- Order and receive merchandise utilizing ordering guidelines and build-to books
- Can work without constant supervision
- Ensuring the location is always adequately staffed, with all shifts covered when you are in charge
- Will assist in maintaining image standards by maintaining cleanliness and fresh merchandise
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided by all station employees
- Able to assist in training, developing and motivate station employees
- Ability to discipline station employees using appropriate documentation
- Can handle a fast paced work environment
- Is a team player and can motivate employees to do the same
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and / or nights, as needed
- Reports all unusual occurrences, environmental or maintenance issues to Manager
- Ability to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
- Able to drive as needed to perform company business and has a valid driver's license
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 25
Heath Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Sick time and Vacation time.