The Management Analyst candidate will have the ability to execute all processes from initial contact, requirements gathering, proposal development, accuracy of proposal content and coordinate with internal Service Provider organizations, obtaining all approval signatures as required.
The successful candidate will:
Work with the strategic and repeatable framework within the Salesforce system that is designed for CEC customer capture.
Initiate contact with potential customers on behalf of CEC to explore viability of proposing products/services, when necessary.
Escalate issues to the Section Supervisor/Branch Chief as necessary when customer concerns are identified or bottlenecks in completion by CEC staff are found. Provide regular status updates on all customer engagements
Obtain concurrence from the Operating Division Technical POCs and Business Services Division entities on requested service levels and related full operating costs to ensure fees are appropriate at full cost recovery levels using the designated processes.
Assist in the seamless hand-off of completed customer capture by alerting the investment/AAR/acquisition team when a customer agreement may trigger the AAR process and help ensure a project manager is assigned to the customer effort (if required).
The successful candidate can be located anywhere within the US and must be able to obtain a background check through USDA.
Basic Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of Business Analyst experience
- Capable of assisting and driving solution discussions to facilitate a clear direction forward that meets objectives of various disciplines
- Extensive experience in vendor coordination and support for service area technologies including collaboration and team analysis
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and developing and applying solutions
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients at the highest executive level
- Ability to identify, initiate, manage and prioritize multiple tasks