Malware - Test Engineer - Bugzilla, Windows, Linux
Erias Ventures, LLC
Annapolis Junction , MD 20701
Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We valuecreative problem solving
, andempowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.Description
The Test Engineer shall recommend testing methodologies to be used for specific systems, prepare test plans documenting the intended test methodology, and prepare test procedures and test cases based on specific requirements. The Test Engineer shall conduct various system tests (i.e., integration, systems, regression) with supervision, document and present test results, perform system validation and verification, and work with users and developers through all phases of system lifecycle clarify requirements and ensure testability. The Test Engineer shall estimate resource needs for testing tasks for input into project budget and schedules and may be required to lead and mentor teams.This position is open to partial remote delivery from the Baltimore/Washington DC/Central Maryland region at 50%. Approximately 50% in person delivery from the Laurel, MD location is required.Requirements
A current Top-Secret/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in preparing, conducting, and documenting various systems tests and results to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements. A Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
Required technical skills:
- Four (4) years of experience with bug tracking software (i.e. Bugzilla).
- Four (4) years of experience with OSI Model, TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, and other basic network concepts.
- Four (4) years of experience developing or testing software written in C/C++, Java, Perl and scripting languages.
- Four (4) years of experience testing software on Windows, Linux and Solaris Platforms.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience in a lead test role.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Paythat includesPaid Time Off,Birthday Off,Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% RothorTraditional 401kwith Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidizedMedicalCoverage
- 100%Company PaidVisionandDentalCoverage
- 100%Company PaidLong Term Disability,Short Term Disability, andGroup Life Insurance
- Company Paid Professional DevelopmentandTraining
- TechnologyandOffice Allowancefor Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon PrimeMembership
- Quarterly Bonusesfor Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Giftsfor Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale BuildingandCompany Eventsto Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly EmployeeReferralBonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Referrals
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to$10,000
for each successful hire.Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!Please send referrals and inquiries to:firstname.lastname@example.orgTo learn more about our company visit ourwebpageorLinkedIn.