Malware Analyst - Top Secret Clearance With CI Polygraph
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Point3 Federal LLC is a small business providing cyber security solutions to the government. Since 2016, Point3 Federal has flourished into an elite provider specializing in software development, training and consulting services, and research within the cyber security domain. Please review the following opportunity and feel free to email me directly with questions to: Carrie@point3.net. Please also provide your current clearance information when applying.
- Employs engineering techniques and processes to analyze software to identify vulnerabilities
- Re-creates programs to rebuild something similar to it, exploits its weaknesses, or strengthens its defenses
- Develops design specifications by inspection and analysis to offset various malware and to protect and defend USCYBERCOM infrastructure
- Develops, researches, and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
- Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems
- Ensures software standards are met; designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Performs in-depth detailed research of software and methodologies to build defensive and offensive technical capabilities for USCYBERCOM
- Possesses senior-level experience as a Malware Analyst with a background in cutting-edge cyberspace technologies
- Often and without source code or documentation, performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytics methodologies and analysis on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
- Coordinates effort to develop and analyze cyberspace operations, DCO, Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and OCO solutions.
- Creates malware detection topologies.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of programming skills especially including C/C++ and Assembly language, Windows internal C/C++ and either UNIX/Linux or mobile (Android) platform, malware and things related to malware research and analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, and related disciplines. PERSTO1
RequirementsMinimum 10 years of experience as a Malware Analyst.Minimum of Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
At Point3 Federal our benefits are second to none. Our medical benefits begin day 1 and Point3 Federal absorbs all of the premiums, our 401K offers a 100% match and also starts day 1 and you are vested immediately. We offer $5,000 referral bonuses for all cleared roles, $2,500 for all technical opportunities, and $1,000 referral bonuses for corporate opportunities. We provide you an HSA account with a generous bi-weekly employer contribution that you can also invest if you so choose. Time out - take it when you need too! You will have immediate access to our primary product offering ESCALATE and can train and develop yourself as you desire. We offer tuition reimbursement and when you visit us here at HQ you have full access to drinks and snacks as you will never go hungry and dogs are a part of our family! Check out https://www.point3federal.com for additional opportunities.