Maintenance Worker - Weekly PAY
Complete Coach Works
Riverside , CA 92507
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.Employee Perks for a Maintenance Worker are as follows...
Reports To: Facilities SupervisorDepartment: ProductionEssential Responsibilities
- Weekly Pay: $16 - $17/HR based on experience and qualifications
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
The Maintenance Worker, under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor, undertakes, upkeeps, and repairs the interior and exterior of a 15-acre facility. The General Laborer is responsiblefor keeping our facilities and equipment in great condition by performing various maintenance and repair jobs.Specific Responsibilities
- Performs equipment troubleshooting, makes necessary repairs, and completes preventative maintenance and housekeeping practices for all related automotive machinery.
- Able to trouble-shoot and solve technical issues by following technical manuals and schematics.
- Ensures equipmentis repaired in a timely manner.
- Performs maintenance and minor repairs on company vehicles.
- Performs routine landscaping on the grounds.
- Compiles records of completed maintenance and repair work.
- Perform other duties as required.
Must be able to:
- Minimum 1-to-2-year experience of any repair field
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, or HVAC systems
- Basic understanding of measurements, addition, and subtraction
Additional Employee Benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (instructor-led or online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you... Visit: 1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. Fri. 8 AM 3 PM) Call or Text: 951-837-6345Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply at: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/Get to know us:
Completecoach.comSblbus.comTransitsales.comZepsdrive.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVXWGBgYj3MDOTWe are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.EEOWe are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.