Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Salisbury Management, Inc. Our job is to allow the companies we serve do what they do best which is providing quality care to their patient, consumers and students. SMI is a recognized leader in offering professional, operational, and management services. Our goal is to provide a complete array of professional administrative services to companies that need to minimize the complexity of day to day administrative operations, so they can get to the business they do best by caring for the individuals they serve.
Salisbury Management Inc. is currently seeking a full time Maintenance/ Facility Technician that will be responsible for maintaining and promoting the care of company property by performing general and preventive maintenance responsibilities in offices, residential properties and on building grounds.
Responsibilities & Duties:
In this role you will:
- Perform Preventative maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Repair Structural damages. Sheet rock/dry wall repair, light carpentry etc.
- Perform plumbing related duties. Toilet repairs, repair leaking faucets, unblock sinks/toilets etc.
- Perform snow removal duties. Shovel walkways, stairs, porch areas, lay rock salt etc.
- Perform landscaping duties. Cut grass, trim bushes/trees, pull weeds.
- Perform basic electrical repairs such as replacing bulbs, ballasts and fixtures as needed.
- Complete painting assignments.
- Monitor and replace emergency lighting, exit signs /door entry batteries and units.
- Recognize potential safety issues in and around the building/grounds and act to correct
- Perform custodial services on as needed basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- The Maintenance / Facilities technician is a full-time position, scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, with a rotating on-call component. Local travel to various sites in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years experience providing general repair services required.
- Valid Drivers License required
Eligible Salisbury Management Inc. Employee will receive
- Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, Dental, vision)
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase items)
- 401k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Salisbury Management, Inc. and careers please visit our website www.salisburymgt.com