Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Right-On Hire, LLC
Youngstown , OH 44501
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Functions under general supervision while performing a variety of maintenance tasks and preventative maintenance in and around the apartment community. The Maintenance Technician is a customer service, driven team player who strives to complete work orders above residents expectations and is always looking for an opportunity to improve the community.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance checks.
- Work within expense limits established by the Company.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assists in ordering supplies and parts within budgetary guidelines.
- Read and comprehend maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged appliances.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned within 48-hours and closed in the system.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service responses.
- Carry on-call cell phone as required, and as scheduled on weekends.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Understand the needs of the residents and exceed them; develop a sense of community and help maintain a positive environment.
- Responsible for alerting the General Manager of any unusual occurrences and/or damage that has taken place or that may occur.
- Complete grounds work as directed by the General Manager/Maintenance Supervisor which may include picking up trash, sweeping, pressure washing, clearing dumpster area and maintaining landscape
- Perform routine housekeeping/cleaning tasks (sweeping & mopping floors, dusting, disinfecting, & wiping surfaces/common spaces in and around the apartment community
- Complete quarterly unit by unit inspections
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company guidelines.
- Report and document behaviors of residents that violate the law or lease agreement to the
- Complete time worked and mileage reimbursement records in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents, parents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Complete Training Guide, online LMS training and instructor led courses required for the position.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work as scheduled and prepared.
- Any other duties as assigned or as necessary
- At least a High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Valid Drivers License
- HVAC Certification
- Clean Criminal Record
- At least 1 year of multi-family or student housing experience