Hatfield , PA 19440
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Maintain the surface mount electronics production lines, which include solder wave machines, screen printers, reflow ovens, and other related equipment. The Technician will be the machine expert and capable of troubleshooting production issues, along with setting up and repairing semi-automated equipment, responsible for preventive maintenance of the equipment and suggest/implement improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Set up and repair semi-automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot production equipment and tooling issues.
- Read mechanical drawings and wiring schematics.
- Ensure machines and measuring equipment are calibrated.
- Good safety knowledge.
- Update and maintain maintenance records.
- Work in a team environment supporting Operators, Engineering and Quality Control.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Trade school degree in electronics/electrical preferred.
- 2-4 years equipment repair experience with robotic, pneumatics, electro-mechanical systems.
- Proficient with hand tools, multi-meter and measuring equipment.
- Strong communication skills including listening, verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Able to stand for 8 hours, bend, twist, reach with hands/arms and climb a ladder.
- Manual dexterity to use hand tools.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity.
- Use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) ESD lab coat, nitrile gloves, finger cots and safety glasses.