Minden , NV 89423
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you want to put your highly capable mechanical skills to use, consider joining our team as a maintenance technician. Our company is interested in hiring someone with a vast knowledge of maintenance systems, mechanical processes and production output. You will use your skillset to assist in the improvement of our productivity, help make our mechanical systems more efficient, install new machinery, troubleshoot various issues with equipment, repair mechanical parts and maintain the system for maximum output. You would be working in a fast-paced industrial setting, where every day is unique and interesting. Your focus on following all safety guidelines, maintenance schedules, manufacturer's recommendations and other best practices will help you find a high level of success in this role.
- Ensure strict adherence to all relevant federal and local guidelines for safety and productivity including, OSHA, ADA and other required regulations.
- Install highly technical mechanical equipment according to the manufacturer's recommendations in a timely manner for an optimal production timeline that avoids lengthy periods without loss of business.
- Complete periodic maintenance of equipment and machinery by following the recommended upkeep schedule throughout the life of the devices.
- Troubleshoot common issues with equipment and assist operators with getting back to a productive mode.
- Repair machines in order to limit machinery downtime during the production calendar.
- Evaluate workspace safety on the production floor to ensure all staff is following guidelines with equipment.
- Complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of machinery, including plumbing, electrical jobs, heating and air conditioning, structural concerns and more depending on the scope of the project.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area while completing tasks related to maintenance, repair or installation.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Four or more years of experience working in equipment maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of skilled trades, such as HVAC, electrical or carpentry
- Excellent understanding of mechanical systems and parts
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking
- Certification in industry-accepted standards