Tampa , FL 33602
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Why Highmark Residential?
Because every position is considered critical to Highmark’s success and reputation, we take care to employ those who aspire to become the best in their field. Those who succeed at Highmark will do so because they enjoy an empowered, challenging, fulfilling and financially rewarding workplace!
Why we need you:
The Service Tech II is responsible for efficiently performing all necessary maintenance in vacant apartments to ensure market ready move-ins.
This is what you’ll do:
- Assist with appliance, carpentry, A/C and electrical repairs
- Performs carpentry work, painting & plumbing duties
- Installs, repairs, and rekeys deadbolt locks
- Assists Service Manager with various tasks
- Ensures service requests are completed correctly & in a timely manner
- Be a part of an amazing team
We’re looking for you if:
- Interested in the above
- Believe hard work and dedication pays off
- You’re a team player
- You have experience in make-ready & apartment maintenance
Some things we can’t live without are:
- At least two years of experience
- Valid driver’s license
- A/C Certification I & II
- Willing to work flexible schedule & on-call, weekends, & holidays as required
Highmark can supply the following to meet your needs:
To Join our team, please send your resume to: Kungar@highmarkres.com
- Help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
- Competitive pay for the market
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days of full time employment
- 401(k) eligibility after 90 days!
- Professional Certification & Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time off