A Class A apartment community in West Ashley is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team. The maintenance technician reports directly to the Maintenance Superintendent and is responsible for performing make-ready repairs to all vacant units prior to move-in. HVAC certification,
and pool certification prefered, but not necessary. Monday through Friday schedule with rotating on-call for nights and weekends.
Essential Duties and
1. Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
2. Perform work order requests if necessary.
3. Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the Maintenance Superintendent, respond to on-call paging.
4. Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with the Maintenance Superintendent.
5. Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance requests.
6. Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
1. Clean Criminal Background
2. Pre-employment drug testing
3. Education:High school diploma or equivalent, CFC Universal Certification preferred; must be attained within 180 days of hire; sufficient knowledge to thoroughly complete maintenance assessment up to the standard of a Maintenance Technician
4. Experience: At least 3-4 years of maintenance experience
Computer proficiency preferred
Valid Driver’s License
$16.00 - $18.00/hr. depending on experience, plus monthly bonuses on lease renewals.