Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Seattle , WA 98122
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Come join the lively, hard-working Maintenance department at Bellwether Housing! We are searching for a few skilled and motivated Maintenance Technicians to be a part of our team. The role requires experience with some trades (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc), and the aptitude and willingness to learn other trades. A desire to provide excellent customer service to residents is a must.
On top of our generous benefits and competitive compensation, we provide an uplifting and diverse environment dedicated to creating stable communities. We are also offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000 for this position!
You are responsible for:
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry tasks plumbing is highest priority
- Assisting with renovation projects and with non-routine unit preparations
- Working independently and, on occasion, assist with staff supervision
- Referring resident concerns to appropriate staff
- Providing residents with a safe, positive and sanitary environment
We would love you to have:
- 2-3 years prior maintenance/handyman experience in an apartment setting or related setting
- No prior apprenticeship experience required.
- An eye for detail and to be highly organized
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs & to complete strenuous work for long periods of time
You might also have:
- HVAC and/or boiler knowledge and experience
- Supervisory and project management skills
- A valid drivers license, automobile insurance, and a safe driving record