Maintenance Technician 2Nd Shift - Fenton, MI
Creative Foam Corporation
Fenton , MI 48430
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Maintenance Technician-2nd shift
Do you like applying your expertise to improve manufacturing operations?
For over 50 years, Creative Foam has designed and manufactured cellular and non-cellular foams and plastics for our automotive customers. Key ingredients in our success in this market include innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Our Fenton, Michigan location currently is looking for an individual with the same commitment to join our team as a2nd Shift Maintenance Technician.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on machine maintenance support including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems troubleshooting and repair. Candidates are required to have Knowledge and understanding of PLC control and control logic. Experience with 5 axis robotic systems and PLC programming is preferred.
- Hands on Fabrication skills to include manual mill and lathe work, cutting, torching, welding (Mig and Tig), grinding and assembly.
- Hands-on plant maintenance support including utilities and structure.
- Performs the scheduled preventative/predictive maintenance program to its specifications and guidelines.
- Assists in the manufacture, assembly, and installation of machine or plant upgrades, and plant improvement programs.
- Responsible for keeping accurate information on a project or repair work order including problem, remedy, labor, parts and downtime incurred in a legible, specific format.
- Promotes Company's safety efforts and maintains a safe working environment for employees.
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance within manufacturing.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Basic computer skills.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Creative Foam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume and salary requirements.