Maintenance Supv (Instrumention/Electrical Supervisor)
American Electic Power
Oologah , OK 74053
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
THIS POSITION IS IN THE I&E DEPT. - Instrumentation/Controls/Electrical (ICE)
Supervise the work of other employees in executing plant maintenance (I&E) responsibilities to achieve efficient, safe, and reliable operation of the plant and its equipment through leading maintenance staff. Monitor maintenance crew costs and identify reasons for, and mitigate variances.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below:
- Maintain and ensure safe working conditions, use of proper tools and equipment, and protective clothing & devices. This includes housekeeping activities, participation in accident investigations and the use of root cause analysis or other methods in order to maintain a safe work environment. Oversee and supervise safety training of assigned employees.
- Supervise, coordinate, plan, direct, and/or organize plant maintenance activities including inspection and analysis of equipment, capital improvements, various maintenance programs, and/or staffing requirements.
- Coordinate the planning for maintenance support and plant outages including developing work flow charts and critical paths, analyzing and overseeing requisitioning of material and equipment needs.
- Participate in the development of plant O&M and capital forecasts. Track and control expenditures to meet approved financial performance.
- Oversee inspections and analysis of equipment, operating and maintenance problems, determine root cause, implement improvements or corrective actions.
- Investigate abnormal operating conditions, equipment failures and improvements in equipment design.