Dewolff, Boberg &Amp; Associates
Saint Joseph , MO 64501
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The planner/scheduler is the guard for the Maintenance Expense at the plant, therefore responsible for the planning and scheduling of all maintenance work performed in the area to which they are assigned. Maintains liaison and coordination between the operations and maintenance organizations; maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results or work done.
- Defines the right stock of spare parts in the plant to guarantee a proper preventive program and quick response in case of failures. The value of the store room is within 1.6 and 9 million US dollars.
- Prioritize Maintenance activities based on Risk assessments and budget constraints
- Guarantees there is a calendar of interventions which is accepted by all Operations Managers
- Ensure the operations areas or functions that they serve receive the prompt, efficient and quality service from the maintenance function they need in order to operate at a high level of efficiency.
- Ensure the maintenance function is given the opportunity to provide operations with the service it requires.
- Accurately define and estimate work requests.
- Properly prepare and distribute meaningful control reports.
- Measures PM Compliance
- Manages the work order backlog
- Define annual budget for maintenance based on all job plans
- Supervise tool crib crew and coordinate planned material requirements for the tool crib
- Introduces Master Routines into system to elaborate Job plans including lists of activities and list of parts, ensures all job plans to be active.
- Converts the Maintenance Master Schedule into Monthly outlooks for operations and Production Control to agree into the Month´s interventions scheme.
- Apply risk assessment to balance Maintenance execution and Budget.
- Ensure all PM (Preventive Maintenance) and AM (Autonomous Maintenance) procedures are synchronized to Maintenance Master Schedules and Job Instructions when improvements are requested.
- Balance work and available resources using different methods (Gantt Charts on MS Project, Excel, etc.)
- Builds Equipment Maintenance Records, supports EMM projects with the EMR Analysis
- Ensure Work Order Maturity
- Report all Maintenance KPIs
- Overtime is required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Management and leadership style support positive employee relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical/electrical background necessary and tech school background desired.
- Good administrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient on popular solutions like Maximo 7.6, SAP Maintenance & Prisma
Skills and Abilities
- Should have good oral/written communication skills and possess tact.
- Have good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand what constitutes good instructions
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Sketching ability
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to keep multiple jobs in controlled motion—simultaneously.
- Ability to bring about order from chaos.
- Orientation and commitment to customer service.
- Style and capability commanding respect within both maintenance and operating organizations.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates and the clients we represent is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely based on their qualifications for the position to be filled.
DB&A and our clients believe that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.