Maintenance Mechanic Night Shift
Byrnes &Amp; Rupkey
Elizabeth , NJ 07201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Maintenance Mechanic – Night shift
Our food manufacturing client is actively searching for a Maintenance Mechanic in the Elizabeth, NJ area willing to work a 2nd or 3rd shift. This Mechanic will be responsible to insure a safe and healthy workplace for everyone.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and incorporate safety and health in all jobs and tasks, insuring regulatory compliance.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements on all basic as well as filling and processing equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders as required for maintenance and service.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on various equipment including; mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics operations.
- Monitor efficiency of all equipment and locate sources of problems by observing equipment in operation.
- Adjust all necessary components of equipment as needed using hand tools, plumb bobs and straightedges.
- Must adhere to budget, USDA, OSHA, SQF and FDA compliance guidelines.
- High School diploma required.
- 5+ years of related experience in packing machines/production machines.
- Must be able to do basic repairs related to electric components and processing equipment.
- Intermediate knowledge of plumbing, heating and refrigeration.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Mechanic, maintenance, installation, USDA, OSHA, SQF, FDA