Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
International Search Partners
Benton Harbor , MI 49022
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a commercial heat-treating company, is looking for a technician with at least 5 years of Heat Treat Maintenance experience. Our client is growing and has recently made large investments in new equipment and technology.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for the execution of all maintenance programs including but not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance on all heat treat equipment, ancillary equipment and build/ grounds.
- Emergency/ shut down maintenance on all heat treat equipment & ancillary equipment.
- Responsible to lead 1 Maintenance Technician under this role.
- 5+ years hands on maintenance experience with Heat Treat Equipment: Ovens/ Furnaces. Newer equipment is most desirable.
- Has a working knowledge of PLCs/ Electrical Controls.
- Experience with pneumatics and mechanical operations.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong leadership skills.
Company offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, sick, and holidays. Salary is based on experience. Company is growing and advancement opportunities will be available.