Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Maintenance Lead Technician
The Legacy Company
Memphis , TN 37501
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Legacy Company is actively recruiting for several LEAD Maintenance Technicians for our multi-million dollar apartment communities in the Memphis and Mississippi Delta region. We offer exceptional benefits and competitive salaries. Please note: Applicants must have previous supervisory experience to qualify for this position.
- Reports and coordinates with the On-site Property Manager on all service request, make ready, preventative maintenance, inspections, and budget status.
- Manages all service technicians and on-site vendors.
- Prioritize and organize all service request and make ready apartments.
- makes material and vendor orders with Manager approval.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by Legacy Partners.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including cleaning, painting, light carpentry work, clean carpets.
- Follow the directives and have a team spirit while working with the Community Manager.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and/or repair of mechanical, carpentry, plumbing and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Deliver professional communication documentation to residents.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- YOU MUST BE HVAC or EPA certified - no exceptions.
- Multi-family property management maintenance experience required.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and valid driver's license required
- Carpentry, painting, plumbing, pool experience a plus.
- Successfully pass a drug screen and thorough background examination.
Affordable, High Quality Family Benefits available for medical, dental, and vision insurance. Company paid life insurance with supplemental insurance available, and much more. PTO - Vacation and Sick. Paid Volunteer hours.
Employment with The Legacy Company is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid drivers license and drug screen.
The Legacy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.