Byrnes &Amp; Rupkey
Fort Worth , TX 76102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fort Worth, TX
$110-115k + 10% bonus
Our manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer in the Fort Worth, TX area. This Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, planning, repairs and improvement of all equipment, buildings and grounds of the plant.
- Establish priorities for the maintenance department to ensure effective utilization of all available resources.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and compliance of preventative maintenance programs.
- Insure repair work is being documented.
- Maintain current layout of buildings and grounds.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the facilities heating, air conditioning, electrical and compressed air systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering degree highly preferred.
- Experience supervising managers and a large maintenance department of 25+ employees.
- High speed/volume manufacturing experience with blow/injection molding equipment.
- Facility engineering and management experience with: Reciprocating Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Peak Load Demand, Water Treatment systems and Glycol Systems.
- Plastics, Packaging, Food/beverage/pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus! Someone with fast moving consumer goods background.
Plant Engineer, maintenance, facility, implementation