Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mainteance Dispatcher / Administrative Support
Brooklyn , NY 11226
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Maintenance Dispatcher/Administrative Support to join our team! You will provide high level administrative support for an executive at our company. We are looking for support for three days during the work week and alternate week emergency coverage.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Create filing systems and tracking of inventory and document submissions
- Log and monitor completion of maintenance requests
- Log and maintain receipts of annual re-certifications submitted from affordable housing projects
- Dispatch repair service providers when required in accordance with maintenance protocol
- Receive work orders from workmen and following up on job completion
- Receive visitors
- Open all correspondence received at the Brooklyn office and distribute accordingly, including the scanning of all necessary correspondence
- Serve as support and answer questions related to arrears and payment follow up requests by tenants/agencies/attorney. Information to be supplied by other office support
- Participate in ongoing new project set-ups
- Participate in any large scale activities required to complete timely submission and/or statement distribution
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
NMD LLC is a real estate management and development firm that owns and manages residential and commercial properties throughout Brooklyn, New York.