This positionwill be part of Parts IT working on the Warehousing team supporting WWParts Warehousing systems.
This position will have a lot of development work in the Agile framework for delivery.
This person will also be Tier 3 support for the more complex issues that our Tier 2 organization cannot resolve.
This role will provide project development support and Tier 3 level support of the Warehousing systems supporting the Global Parts Warehousing operations.
Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
This person will be considered Tier 3 level for support of Warehousing systems which means if our lower support organization cannot resolve the support issue on the Tier 2 level, it might get escalated to Tier 3.
Project and development work will involve mainframe programs that support the Global Warehousing processes. This person will need to have an understanding of the processes so as to assess impact of development changes.
Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact.
This person will need to design and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
There are several enhancements that this person will be involved in and will need to understand the processes upstream and downstream that are affected before warehousing becomes involved.
Lead the assigned Identification, analysis and selection of changes needed based on Business Requirements.
Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity with a focus on inbound programs and processes.
This role can expand to outbound processes also.
This person would need to have a brief understanding of Agile practices.
This person will also be responsible for helping in the long term fixes of program abends that occur to improve system availability for our Business partners.
VIEW JOBS1/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-14T00:00<p> </p><p><strong>Key Responsibilities</strong> •</p><ul><li>Lead and or participate in testing SAP MM module in HANA on cloud upgrade • </li><li>Lead and or participate in implementing MM functionality with focus on Brazil local legal requirements • </li><li>Ensure the quality of code ensures scalability of the solution • </li><li>Assist in resolution of difficult information systems technical issues • </li><li>Design and implement technical solutions which could include coding and system configuration • </li><li>Partner with the existing technical lead to learn suite of applications and processes </li></ul><p><strong>What Skills You Need • </strong></p><ul><li>4 or more years of SAP experience • </li><li>5 – 7 years relevant work experience • </li><li>Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions by participating and/or leading discussions with internal Business Partners and communicating to development teams • </li><li>Strong IT skills and experience in leading technical solution design and development • </li><li>Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodology • </li><li>Ability to work occasional off hours for meetings and testing depending on implementation locations</li></ul>Genius Business SolutionsMilanIL
VIEW JOBS1/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-04T00:00Company Overview
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,000 retail locations in 44 states, 15 distribution centers and 130,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation, diversity and teamwork, all while keeping our customers and communities at the center of everything we do! At Dollar General, employees have numerous growth and development career opportunities through award-winning training and being part of one of America's fastest-growing retailers. Apply today and let's grow together!
The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers.
* Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
* Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack boxes, cartons and totes of merchandise; stock merchandise, restock and rotate merchandise on shelves, and build merchandise displays.
* Clean the store; take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom; and help set up sidewalk displays.
* Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms.
* Open and close the store under specific direction of the Store Manager.
* Perform additional duties typically performed by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, in their absence.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
* Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of safety policies and practices.
* Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
* Ability to perform cash register functions.
* Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
* Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
* Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred.
* Frequent walking and standing
* Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
* Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
* Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
* Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
* Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
* Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
* Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar General CorporationMilanIL
VIEW JOBS12/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-18T00:00Data Platform Software Developer
Location: Milan, IL
Duration: 9-10 months
* Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units. Work is of medium complexity and moderate in risk. Has broad contact with responsibility to multiple departments and functional operations, and ongoing interaction with business contacts on tactical issues. Serves as a key team member in various roles including serving as a team lead. Follows processes for tasks with minimal review. Uses discretion and judgment in planning own work/schedule and may have some responsibility for planning work/schedules for others on project related work. Impact of decision-making is medium risk and impact. Actively works to share knowledge across workgroups. Applies information analyses to assist in the effective implementation and integration of a business process. Integrates medium to complex changes to existing processes with minimal review. Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
* Identify, analyze and selects information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans. Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of medium complexity. Participates in the implementation of information technology and business processes of medium complexity. Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium complexity and moderate risk. Participate in creation of project plans and schedules to meet business requirements. Broad contact with multiple departments and functional operations, Regular interaction with business contacts.
Specific Position Requirements:
* ISG Data Platform is looking for passionate developers to support products in the Machine area.
* Java 8, Relational databases (Postgres/Aurora etc), REST APIs , Spring Boot, and hands on experience with AWS.
* Spring Data, Redis/Memcache, AWS certification.