As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us.
We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We currently have an opening for a Mailroom Clerk-Temp for Northridge:
Responsible for making sure that all incoming and outgoing packages/mail/interoffice items are delivered and picked up in a timely fashion and to delivered to the appropriate destinations. Maintains inventory and orders supplies; Maintains vendor relations; Coordinates maintenance of mail room equipment; Verifies and keeps records and tracks incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Additional responsibilities include assisting other departments with supplies and/or other mail functions.
1.Valid driver's license, current automotive insurance and reliable personal vehicle required.
2.Open and sort mail daily.
3.Pick up incoming mail from the Receptionist in Suite 150 of building 8510, daily.
4.Pick-up incoming mail from the 8550 building mail box.
5.Distribute mail to the Claims Dept. mail room and all others on a daily basis.
6.Document and deliver incoming packages (FedEx, OnTrac, UPS, etc.) and certified letters to various staff and departments.
7.Scan incoming packages tracking logs on a monthly basis.
8.Keep all suites fully stocked with break room supplies daily.
9.Keep water supply stocked in large conference room at all times.
10. Keep copy machine areas stocked with paper at all times.
11. Monitor and replenish the First Aid kits located in the Northridge corporate break rooms.
12. Successful operation of all mail room equipment.
13. Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of mailing supplies, including envelopes and postage meter tapes.
14. Submit and/or process orders for office supplies, break room supplies and ergonomic equipment and supplies to the appropriate personnel or vendor.
15. Work with Finance Department to process bi-weekly check runs by deadline when needed.
16. Process and send outgoing FedEx packages daily by pick up deadline. Drop off packages to FedEx received after deadline, when essential.
17. Pick up incoming mail from or drop off outgoing mail to post office daily when needed.
18. Prepare outgoing mail and deliver to post office daily when needed.
19. Assist with the Facilities Department with minor office moves when needed and available.
20. Monitor track-it system for incoming job tickets. Maintain ticketing system by properly assigning and closing tickets in a timely manner.
21. Assist departments with special projects as needed.
22. Separate, run and mail out authorizations daily as needed.
23. Other duties as assigned by management.
1.High School graduate equivalent.
2.One years of varied, increasingly responsible secretarial experience.
3.Good written and verbal communication skills.
4.Knowledge of Windows-based computer skills preferred.
6.Ability to work well under pressure.
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.