RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
Short/Long Term Disability
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Supervises day-to day operations and mail room staff within customer location. The mail team consists of 3 mail room / courier associates. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customer; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. High degree of customer interface.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
* Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
* Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with RICOH's code of ethics.
* Effective implementation of RICOH Service Excellence. Effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
* Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
* Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
* Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
* Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BDS/LDS.
* Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
* Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
* Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals.
* Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
* Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
* Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner.
* Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
* Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* High school or GED is required.
* 3+ years experience in a related field is required.
* Experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions are preferred.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation