Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mail Production Supervisor
Madison , WI 53715
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Supervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
- Organize the mail flow on the production floor by assigning workers and assessing volumes and type of mail based on current staffing levels to meet postal deadlines.
- Oversee the production workers on designated shifts. Which include interviewing, hiring, training, appraising performance, rewarding, disciplining, and addressing complaints/solving problems.
- Oversee quality function throughout the production area. Assure MPTQM (Mail Preparation Total Quality Management) processes and procedures are followed at all times.
- Complete required USPS and internal reports, job costing reports and application of all USPS postal regulations. Assures clear and concise communication of pertinent information between shifts.
- Offer suggestions regarding increasing efficiency of equipment use, working conditions, and motivation of employees.
- Perform all additional duties as required.