This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Williamson Employment Services is looking for Machine Operators in Niles, MI.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift: 5:00am 4:00pm (hours flexible). Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
- Willing to run various machines to produce parts as needed. Including, but not limited to, Lathes, screw machines and other equipment.
- Work with metals and some plastics/Teflon
- Inspect, deburr, and file parts as needed
- Must be able to use calipers and micrometers
- Must be able to clip, trim parts when required
- Must be able to follow instruction
- Must be able to count parts accurately
- Must be able to communicate with other employees regarding job duties, etc.
- Must keep work area clean
- Willing to work weekends and overtime
- Miscellaneous general labor duties as needed
- Education - high school diploma or GED is required
- Abilities read/comprehend simple instructions, reasoning
- Must have experience in calipers and micrometers
- Skills - strong communication skills, good attendance, strong math skills
- Experience - machine operating in an automotive setting helpful
Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and perform repetitive tasks. May lift 50 lbs. with overhead reaching and bending over.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, referral bonus programs, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.