Kenosha , WI 53142
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Food Manufacture in the Pleasant Prairie area has immediate opportunities with 2nd shift, ideal Machine Operator.
- Contribute to production operations by following policies and procedures for meat processing; Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) regulations, etc.
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying with establishment procedures and rules.
- Prepare and assemble meat-processing equipment for operation. Disassemble and prepare meat-processing equipment for sanitation washing
- Document production process by maintaining production logs.
- Contribute to production operation by solving process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, recording decisions, and referring problems to the Production Supervisor.
- Attend to the current needs of the process by responding immediately to the expressed orders of the Production Supervisor and/or Production Foreman.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product.
The candidate must be team player, dependable, detail - orientated able to follow directions, able to work under minimal supervision, posses good mathematical and writhing skills. The candidate must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours.
- Knowledge of Production Procedures.
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals.
- knowledge of measurements, trouble shooting.
- Physical Stamina and Strength.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Temporary to hire opportunitiy.
Equal Opportunity Employer