We arelooking fora Machine Maintenance Technician tojoin our team!You will be responsible forrepairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Responsible for performing electrical and /or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems with non-functioning electromechanical equipment such as die attach, wire bonders (manual and automatic), vision systems (auto/semi-auto), photolithography, metal sputter deposition, plasma etchers, wafer aligners, diffusion furnaces, and wet benches.
Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals.
Uses test and diagnostic equipment to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place.
Rebuilds equipment and subassemblies as required.
Performs equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
Work with outside vendors as required
Process chemical and gas handling
Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
Minimum 3 years of semiconductor equipment maintenance experience
An understanding of Wafer Fab processes and Wafer Fab equipment.
Electrical and electronics troubleshooting experience (read schematics and wiring diagrams)
Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and multitask
Attention to details and understanding of quality control and documentation control.
Computer competent with functional use of MS Office suite.
Ability to read blueprints, manuals, engineering drawings and interpret specifications.
Effective spoken and written communication skills.
High-energy team player with good interpersonal skills.
Silicon MEMS process experience.
Experience on Ultratech 990 Steppers or equivalent.
Experience on Photolithography projection aligners (i.e. Suss Ma-150, Canon PLA-501.
Experience on SVG 8800 spin tracks and developers.
Experience on high vacuum metal sputtering systems (i.e. Varian 3190, Perkin Elmer 4400)
Experience on plasma etchers (Lam 590, Tegal 901, STS etcher)
Six Sigma Green Belt certified
We dont try to be everything to everyone we focus on what we do well and strive to do it better than anyone else.
See if you are a match!
See how well your resume matches up to this job - upload your resume now.
VIEW JOBS9/22/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-21T00:00Precision Technologies, a division of Benchmark Electronics, Inc.Precision Technologies Fremont has an extensive capability in mechanical manufacturing. Our customers are leading Original Equipment Manufacturers who require exacting precision mechanical production capabilities. Our product lines include the, Aerospace, Healthcare Scientific Instrumentation, and complex electro-mechanical equipment. Our Capabilities Include:• Precision CNC 5-Axis Milling and Turning• Precision 5-Axis Grinding of Aerospace Turbine Engine Nozzles and Blades• Close Tolerance (Micron level) Instrumentation Grinding• Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) NADCAP approved• Complex Electro-Mechanical assembly and test (Class 1K & 10K clean room)• Functional testing• Medium to Large Coordinate Measuring CapabilitiesWorks in conjunction with various departments such as Production support and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure that the facility and related equipment is in good working order.
Essential Functions and Competencies
* Proficient with hand-held mechanical and powered tools, HVAC machinery, test equipment, etc. • Effectively mentors employees at all levels.• Effective problem solving skills with viable solutions under limited supervision.• Demonstrates leadership.• Demonstrates teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with minimal direction.• Trains diverse groups• Demonstrates quality workmanship.• Effective analytical, planning, and organizational skills.• Effective problem solving skills with viable solutions under moderate supervision.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
* Adjusts time clocks at all buildings and performs fire extinguisher inspection.• Maintains/repairs furniture and fixtures throughout all buildings.• Performs preventive maintenance as required.• Assists with plumbing, electrical, HVAC for installations of new equipment and moving existing machines.• Performs routine HVAC maintenance.• Supplies electrical and air drops where needed.• Assists equipment maintenance whenever possible on plant equipment.• Participates in future projects, including but not limited to, building new facilities, plumbing, telecommunications, moving equipment, adding equipment and janitorial services.• Performs renovation construction. • Works effectively with suppliers, internal customers and contractors.• Maintains a limited variety of mechanical equipment.• Handles hazardous waste collection and aware of contingency plan duties in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.• Fabricates and/or may install hangers, brackets and other securing devices to secure equipment as necessary. Shims and balances equipment as necessary.• Assists in the installation and movement of a variety of light, medium and heavy equipment. Ensures that the performances of these activities are well documented.• Oversees the installation and movement of a variety of light, medium and heavy equipment using special tools and equipment such as staging, hoists and rigging.• Works from blueprints, equipment drawings and schematics, manufacturers' specifications and literature. Plans complex jobs, selects materials and equipment for proper completion. Ensures the performance of these activities are well documented.
8+ years experience; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Leads and mentors others in more complex maintenance activitiesAttention Search Agencies:Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.
2 year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
VIEW JOBS9/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-20T00:00Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non Exempt
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates. With over 280 communities and nearly 84,000 apartment homes, you have endless opportunities to make a difference in our residents' lives. Our culture is built on purpose and our core values , which is why Glassdoor ranks us as one of 2018's Best Places to Work. If you're looking for rewarding work with unparalleled benefits, we would like to hear from you.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will make apartments move-in ready and help address any resident maintenance requests. One day, you could be patching and painting walls. The next, you might update kitchen fixtures, and walk a resident through the features of their new dishwasher. Every day, you'll be creating the best possible experience in our community.
* 2-3 years' experience in maintenance, facilities, or field with related skills
* Positive attitude
* Desire to help people
* Basic knowledge of:
* General repairs/maintenance work
* Basic appliance and HVAC repair (replacing fixtures, installing parts)
* Plumbing and electrical
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the heart of our success and we're committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
* Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career through promotion with on-the-job training and maintenance certifications
* Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more
* Associate recognition (like our quarterly awards meetings and maintenance rallies)
* A significant discount on our incredible apartment homes
* A culture built on purpose and our core values —A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID 20987Avalon BayFremontCA
VIEW JOBS9/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-17T00:00184146 Sputter Maintenance Technician (Open)
Job Title: Sputter Maintenance Technician
About the Role – You will:
* Maintain and perform Preventive Maintenance of Sputter (vacuum) equipment and ancillary equipment.
* Repair and troubleshoot electro-mechanical and/or vacuum related equipment in
* Maintain machine uptime and meet machine OEE as required
* Perform PM's work requests and support configuration changes and upgrade
About Our Group
* Our group support the Sputtering Equipment used by the Process group for Media Product Development
* We also support Equipment Configuration changes and upgrades necessary for product design.
* You have the ability to Ability to follow and complete PM instructions
* Experience working assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative and make recommendations for solutions.
* You have the availability to work 12 hour night shifts
Your Experience Includes:
* You have demonstrated experience in trouble shooting machines, having worked in a maintenance setting is preferred
* Having experience with equipment and their maintenance, preferably vacuum equipment
* High School diploma, GED (General Educational Development) or relevant experience, post-secondary education is preferred
Current Shift: 12 hours/day on Wed, Thur and Saturdays (alternating every other Wednesday). The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Family: Operations SupportSeagate Technology LLCFremontCA