We arelooking fora Machine Maintenance Technician tojoin our team!You will be responsible forrepairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Responsible for performing electrical and /or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems with non-functioning electromechanical equipment such as die attach, wire bonders (manual and automatic), vision systems (auto/semi-auto), photolithography, metal sputter deposition, plasma etchers, wafer aligners, diffusion furnaces, and wet benches.
Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals.
Uses test and diagnostic equipment to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place.
Rebuilds equipment and subassemblies as required.
Performs equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
Work with outside vendors as required
Process chemical and gas handling
Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
Minimum 3 years of semiconductor equipment maintenance experience
An understanding of Wafer Fab processes and Wafer Fab equipment.
Electrical and electronics troubleshooting experience (read schematics and wiring diagrams)
Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and multitask
Attention to details and understanding of quality control and documentation control.
Computer competent with functional use of MS Office suite.
Ability to read blueprints, manuals, engineering drawings and interpret specifications.
Effective spoken and written communication skills.
High-energy team player with good interpersonal skills.
Silicon MEMS process experience.
Experience on Ultratech 990 Steppers or equivalent.
Experience on Photolithography projection aligners (i.e. Suss Ma-150, Canon PLA-501.
Experience on SVG 8800 spin tracks and developers.
Experience on high vacuum metal sputtering systems (i.e. Varian 3190, Perkin Elmer 4400)
Experience on plasma etchers (Lam 590, Tegal 901, STS etcher)
Six Sigma Green Belt certified
We dont try to be everything to everyone we focus on what we do well and strive to do it better than anyone else.
VIEW JOBS7/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-16T00:00The Role
The successful Maintenance Technician candidate will have broad-based industrial maintenance experience, encompassing Electrical/PLC, Robotics, Mechanical, Welding, Machining, Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Conveyor systems, etc. Must be willing to tackle whatever maintenance challenge presents itself, and be willing to assist and learn from others in their areas of expertise. Entry level candidates will be considered.
* Day to day coverage of production line equipment: respond to alarms, breakdowns, and Production requests quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime.
* Diagnoses equipment failures, finds root cause and communicates actions taken to the rest of the team.
* Become Journeyman Level on all machines in assigned area and be responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting/repair, cleanliness and escalation of assigned equipment.
* Takes initiative to improve PM documents and schedules, under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and Leads.
* Perform major equipment repairs and rebuilds, (some weekends and holidays required).
* Uses manufacturing systems effectively (MES, Spares Inventory, Issue Tracking).
* Work with Process and Equipment engineering and other cross functional groups to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability, review procedures, and minimize equipment downtime.
* Recommends countermeasures to prevent repetitive breakdowns.
* Organizes and maintains a high degree of cleanliness in the maintenance area as well as performing spares inventory audits to ensure accuracy.
* Participates in TPM team while taking on small improvement projects to assist in improving the factory.
* Follows all aspects of Maintenance Safety protocol (LOTO, 5-S, Arc Flash, etc.), to ensure that the maintenance team operates safely at all times, always leading by example.
* AS/BS Degree on Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Technology is preferred. 3+ years of experience maintaining industrial equipment and automation or technical military experience in lieu of Degree.
* Strong Allen Bradley PLC experience highly desired.
* Fanuc and or Kuka robot experience a plus.
* Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical/electronics, mechanical/machining or automation/PLC/robotics.
* Experience creating & maintaining a positive atmosphere in a collaborative work team.
* Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive, team oriented work environment.
* Skilled at troubleshooting automation, conveyance and electromechanical systems.
* Skilled with the use of a variety of hand and portable tools, as well as general machining and welding.
* Skilled with common workplace software (MS Word, Excel. PowerPoint etc).
* Able to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
* Willing to perform shift and overtime as required.
VIEW JOBS7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-15T00:00OVERVIEW
ABOUT MATERION: Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) is one of the world's premier high performance advanced materials companies, dedicated to providing solutions that enable our customers' technologies and drive their growth. Materion Electrofusion, located in Fremont California, focuses on beryllium X-ray window and ultra high vacuum (UHV) products that have been an integral part of our business since the 1970s. The unit also offers electron beam (EB) welding, vacuum furnace brazing and waterjet cutting services, as well as engineering support to help our customers take advantage of these processes.
We offer competitive salary, incentive bonus opportunity, tuition reimbursement, a competitive retirement plan, comprehensive health care and dental coverage and advancement opportunities once hired as a regular employee.
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE
Provide support for and physically accomplishes tasks related to the identification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, and disposition of required equipment in both office and manufacturing areas. Maintain and repair the facility's equipment, structure and grounds, including basic plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work independently or with outside vendors in the installation or repair of building plumbing or wiring required in the production process.
* Perform periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary.
* Work from blueprints, drawings, or rough sketches.
* Perform periodical and preventive maintenance of all manufacturing and EH&S equipment including maintaining and updating the PM tracking system.
* Maintain and repair manufacturing equipment, with an emphasis on High Vacuum Furnaces.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 3 years experience performing machine and facility maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Basic electro/mechanical equipment design and exposure to mechanical and metalworking manufacturing processes required. A basic knowledge of and the ability to perform basic maintenance on manual and CNC machine tools.
* Candidate must be able to demonstrate verbally as well as practically an understanding of 4 or more of the following items:
Electro-mechanical devices, machines and applications including schematic interpretation, circuit diagnoses, troubleshooting and repair.Hydraulic systems consisting of fluid dynamics, valves regulators, pumps, fittings and gauges.Electrical knowledge in the areas of single and three phase AC circuits, motor controls and relay logic.Pneumatic systems including pressure regulators, lubricators, cylinders, solenoid valves, and fittings.Vacuum including vacuum principles, medium and high vacuum pumps, piping, fittings, valves, controllers, vacuum measurement and leak checkingThe test and measurement equipment commonly found in the above disciplines and the ability to safely and effectively employ it.
* Able to multi-task and accomplish multiple priorities in accordance with business needs.
* Good communication skills necessary for interfacing with various departments and vendors.
* Proficient personal computer skills are required.
* Proactive in accomplishing assigned tasks in a busy manufacturing environment.
* Structural and general construction knowledge, skilled trades work such as carpentry, electrical, painting and construction/repair or alternation of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures desired but not required.
* Experience with high vacuum furnace equipment including process controllers, temperature controllers, thermocouples, and low voltage-high current heating systems desired but not required.
* Prior experience in waste water treatment systems and HVAC a plus. Other maintenance skills such as GTAW or the operation of machine tools a plus.
In addition to those duties and responsibilities listed above, all EFP employees are required to:
* Follow all safety, health, and environmental rules, including proper use of personal protective equipment when required.
* Report all injuries and near misses, identify and inform others of unsafe actions or conditions, and contribute to identifying and eliminating root causes.
* Operate and maintain equipment to assure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental requirements.
* Adhere to standard operating procedures.
* Work in a manner that promotes the prevention of pollution.
* Perform each job task in a manner, which minimizes personal exposures to all occupational hazards (including exposure to beryllium) to the lowest levels reasonably achievable.
* Certification in and periodic use of a respirator is required.
VIEW JOBS7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-15T00:00Responsibilities
Position is reserved for assets with 400+ units and/or is part of a multi-site management team. The person in this position is responsible for all maintenance aspects of the community's operations and objectives, and to act in that capacity in the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor. Accountable for: completion of general maintenance tasks including work orders and unit turns, maintaining the physical asset, participating in the "on-call" rotation for after-hours emergencies, and providing a quality living environment for residents. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Manager.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
* Completes maintenance projects with minimal supervision, including defining scopes of work needed, solicitation of vendor bids, cost analysis, vendor selection and supervision, and contract compliance consistent with Company policy and direction from the Community Manager and/or CM&S
* Assists with administration of maintenance functions and accurate tracking of inventory for repair and maintenance
* Performs pre-move out and move out inspections providing guidance to Maintenance Supervisor/Community Manager on charges and turnover tasks
* Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
* Assumes responsibility for all maintenance tasks in the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, consistently leads by example
* Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
* High school diploma or equivalent, college and/or trade school preferred
* Relevant certification (e.g., HVAC, CPO) strongly preferred
* Two to four years industry experience or related general contract maintenance experience
* Ability to assist in supervision staff of three or more associates
* Proficient knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair with hands on experience
* Knowledge of environmental/industrial hazards (i.e., asbestos, lead, mold, radon) as they apply to residential housing
* Available to be "on-call" when requested and promptly respond to work order requests during assigned periods, except during meal periods and rest breaks during which time employee is relieved of all duties and the Company relinquishes any control over how employee spends this time
* Proven organizational and time management skills
* Valid driver license and automobile insurance
* Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
* General understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred
Job Requirements PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* May be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light to heavy weight material/appliances/ equipment), climbing ladders/stairs, and walking on rooftops
* Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small-motorized equipment (i.e., repetitive hand/wrist, gripping and elbow motion)
* Must have normal range of hearing, vision, color discrimination and depth perception for proper operation of machines and equipment
* Requires the use of appropriate safety equipment (e.g., back belts, goggles, masks, gloves, etc.)
Position requires ability to work any of the 7 days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. It is critical that individuals possess the ability to work their scheduled hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job and must attend training classes as scheduled. Work schedules and location assignments are subject to change. Ensure compliance with time management policies including meal and rest periods.
Essex Property TrustFremontCA