Apply deep technical knowledge of machine learning techniques and applications to serve as a strategic consultant for government clients leading research and development (R&D) programs. Impact the nation's investment in technology development, through the advancement of machine learning algorithms, artificial neural networks, and machine learning hardware implementation to support novel microsystems. Maintain and apply technical expertise and relationships to serve clients. Provide strategic assessments of new technologies in support of senior-level decision-makers. Conduct background research to evaluate the feasibility and defense applications of new technological concepts. Produce and present findings and recommendations to a team of colleagues and clients. Assist with technical program management, program development, and briefing materials for government R&D efforts.
- Must have current TS Clearance
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning and related research and development
- Ability to commute to Arlington, VA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Active Top Secret clearance is required
- MA or MS degree in EE, Computer Engineering, CS, or related field preferred; PhD degree a plus
Additional Qualifications:- Experience with simulation and training of supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning algorithms
- Experience with government-sponsored research activities- Experience with program management- Knowledge of implementation of machine learning algorithms in architectures, including deep hierarchical artificial neural networks- Knowledge of probabilistic computing, low precision computing, and Bayesian inference- Knowledge of the current state-of-the-art in hardware implementations, including CPU and GPU for training and execution learning algorithms- Ability to convey complex technical insights to specialists and generalist audiences- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Matching 401K Plan
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.