Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Machine Learning Engineer
West Des Moines , IA 50266
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As an IT consulting firm founded in 1986, Zirous has a solid history of providing the technology solutions our clients want and need to make their organizations successful. We have partnerships with Oracle, Hortonworks, SailPoint, Microsoft, and Splunk, in addition to the many other technologies we use to fit our clients needs.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team!
Only candidates local to the Des Moines, IA area will be considered.
What you'd be doing:
- Work on a variety of projects as a full-time consultant - length of projects and types of client industries will vary.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure successful project implementation.
- Provide expert and specialized hands-on technical support, consultation and coaching to clients.
- Bring together disparate data sources into a valid, useful format.
- Implement practical machine learning models with outputs applicable to directly improving client outcomes.
- Examine methods for data validation, building statistical models, and data visualization using a cutting edge ML technologies.
- Integrate model inputs and outputs with existing systems for real time online usage.
- Propose, implement, and validate improvements to existing client ML components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to create your career!
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming.
- Previous experience with either machine learning, advanced analytics, or big data mining is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with code-based visualization tools/libraries.
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence research.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills. You can articulate complex technological concepts to fellow engineers and translate for non-engineers. You are adept at navigating technical conversations with both team members and clients alike.
- 1 - 5 years of experience with the following technologies:
- Zepelin Notebook
- Jupyter Notebook
- Python (Visualization: Bokeh, ggplot, matplotlib, Seaborn)
- R (Visualization: ggplot2, Shiny)
- Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401K
- An environment that fosters personal and professional growth
- Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- We value our employees' personal time, career desires and life goals
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer.